I ventured online today seeking information for growing my blackberries. I love YouTube Videos for all the how to information. Concentration on one subject is difficult so I got hijacked and chased other articles. I hadn't fulfilled my need for insane info so I cruised over to Ventura County Meetups. I was startled by the number of local groups, and actually see that they are so many ways for people to hookup. Nonetheless, not much for the babyboomer generation that doesn't have a specific interest, and joining more groups didn't seem to be my cup of tea, especially since I'm so busy and lazy too. Therefore, I was off to AOL's Huff Post.
Some of the ridiculous stuff I read today. "89 Thoughts That Run Through A Woman's Head When she looks at Dick Pics." This was a Huff Post Comedy, but they failed to provide the 89 thoughts, and the few they managed to publish were so lacking in imagination. I couldn't imagine that anyone actually expressed those ideas. Only the title provided intrigue. Yet, on the other hand I doubt I could come up with 89 thoughts about a pic myself. My interest would be whether it fit my concept of correct anatomy, and the next thought would be "Next."
I looked at online pics of butts today. Specifically of Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj. Perhaps I found these photos unbelievable because I don't have a butt like theirs. These photos just don't seem real and I wondered if they were photoshopped because of their humongus size.
I was more interested in the founding of Paypal, and the change it brought to e-commerce. It seems strange they have to use sensationalism to get you to read the article. The author entitled it the Paypal Mafia to catch our attention. However, I needed the online dictionary to determine why they referred to it's founders as a diaspora. The online dictionary kept me amused for awhile with new words. I ran across "Enceinte" an ancient term which simply means pregnant. That led me to my quest for additional meaningless trivia until I stumbled upon another IQ quiz. I played the game which was a series of puzzles and obtained the usual scoring of 140. However, the offering of the IQ test was really an advertising ploy to get you to enroll in another advanced degree program. What really amuses me is that anyone who is good at searching can find the answers to the IQ tests online. Does that still mean I'm gifted?
So after spending several hours of amusing myself online I'm off to do what brings revenue to my boss, and pays my bills. Good night all, and enjoy my musing for today.

No comments:
Post a Comment